World of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drawing stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Al

Al

Drawing stuff Empty
PostSubject: Drawing stuff   Drawing stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:25 pm

So, seeing as how we have several people in the group that like to draw our characters, I thought I'd start this thread, mostly because I need more physical descriptions of the characters. I was thinking about spending my spare time making comic-book-cover-like scenes. The first one I thought of doing was when we were fighting those blobby-squiddy things. Anyways, I'd really appreciate it if people could give me a bit more in the way of physical description for their characters including face and nose shape, build, and hair style. Also, if you guys could tell me a little about what your characters were doing in this fight (or if you prefer a scene from another fight). I remember that someone accidentally punched me in the face, but couldn't remember who, for example. Also, if anyone took a picture of that pizza box drawing that Kate did, it would be awesome if they could post it!
Back to top Go down
Al

Al

Drawing stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing stuff   Drawing stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:39 pm

So this is mostly to see how posting an image works, but this is a rough sketch I did for Al (of course)

[img]Drawing stuff Rough_12[/img]
Back to top Go down
Al

Al

Drawing stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing stuff   Drawing stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:45 pm

just a concept for the blob creatures. I don't remember what they looked like exactly, so commentary would be appreciated.

[img]Drawing stuff Blob_c10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Drawing stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing stuff   Drawing stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Dude, if I thought they looked like that....Riley would not have been quite so glib in battle.

...who am I kidding, she's always glib. But good job on the concept!
Back to top Go down
http://Imaplaywithyourmind.org
Myra

Myra

Drawing stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing stuff   Drawing stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:30 am

Ha! I pictured them to look a little more like: Drawing stuff Sandcrab2
But I love how creepy yours is! Is that a STINGER? If they looked like that Myra would have been much less supportive of Riley keeping it as a pet.
Back to top Go down
Al

Al

Drawing stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing stuff   Drawing stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:32 pm

would love some input as I seem to be stuck. So many possibilities makes it hard for me:
http://wembleypiper.deviantart.com/#/d2x1omq
Back to top Go down
Ann DuFay/Dorothy Renolds

Ann DuFay/Dorothy Renolds

Drawing stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing stuff   Drawing stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 pm

I think it looks great! But where is the face-attacking action?! You can't deny your fans forever!
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Drawing stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing stuff   Drawing stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:35 pm

It's excellent April! Riley is flattered to be included. I've never seen her do magic from the outside...I promise it's a lot harder than it looks! I'm glad you explained what she's doing because otherwise it would appear she's just standing watching you get attacked haha. The mental magic lines are great too Smile

The far left of the picture is a little empty, throws off the balance a little bit. Maybe you could draw in Myra's wolfy arm coming along to maul you in the face? Other than that my only suggestion is Al could use a bit more of a wrist.

Seriously, it's a fabulous job, I was stretching looking for suggestions only 'cause I knew you wanted some Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Imaplaywithyourmind.org
Sponsored content

Drawing stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing stuff   Drawing stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Darkness :: Off to the Side :: Awesome Stuff-
Jump to: