World of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carnival

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riley

Riley

Carnival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival   Carnival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:42 pm

"Haha, so your dad was always weird, good to know! I love roller coasters, always have. I do wonder though if it'll be scary, I mean, when I think about what I've been though, I realize I've become a little jaded. Butchered bodies in the hospital, becoming reanimated...last year I would have frozen, unable to think or move...now I just think how to get past them to fight the 'really scary' guys."
Back to top Go down
http://Imaplaywithyourmind.org
Aarram Draper/Simon Theo.

Carnival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival   Carnival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Aarram nods. "Yeah, I remember feeling like that in high school. I used to be terrified that I'd wind up in prison somehow. Now I jail would be a free vacation next to dealing with some of the nasty things we've dealt with. I mean, really" he fakes a shudder, "Alaska."
Back to top Go down
Al

Al

Carnival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival   Carnival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:44 pm

"So, where's this coaster? Does it go upside-down?"
Back to top Go down

Carnival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival   Carnival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:56 pm

*Points ahead at monstrous-looking death-coaster with a bijillion twists and loops and nightmarishly steep drops.* It looks fun. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Carnival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival   Carnival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:19 am

Wahoo! Simon, why did you worry you'd wind up in prison? And seriously, that might still be a legit concern considering how close we always come to getting arrested. Still, I've seen who/what they keep in those jail cells and I'll keep my freedom to run away thank you. Then again *sparks from fingertips* I guess I do get to keep that option. *this thought has never occurred to Riley before, she gets that excited look in her eyes that comes with knowing it would be a terribly devious thing that she would never actually do if she could help it at all*
Back to top Go down

Carnival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival   Carnival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 pm

*Looks a bit more serious.* A lot of my family has wound up in prison at some point or another. I've heard horror stories and stuff, but I mostly don't want to go there because it would mean that I'd just done what everyone'd always expected of me. *chuckles at Riley* I'm sure you'd spring me though, right?
Back to top Go down
Al

Al

Carnival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival   Carnival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:34 pm

"heh, well, I've never been on a roller coaster, but whats the worst that can happen. Not like its gonna' kill me"
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Carnival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival   Carnival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Sorry Simon. For the record I don't think you're prison material! Look at all the times you've saved me *grins*. I'd totally learn how to do better portals to come rescue you! Or seduce a guard...or get the guard to think I'm the president and give you amnesty!

*Insert Al's comment*

*Looks at Al* I think I know the worst that could happen to ME on a roller coaster...a startled vamp or wolf. No offense guys, but I'm sitting next to Simon!
Back to top Go down

Carnival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival   Carnival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:16 pm

*gallantly offers his arm and joins the ride's line*
Back to top Go down
Myra

Myra

Carnival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival   Carnival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:01 am

*insert Riley's comment*

*laughs* Oh god, can you just imagine? Throw in a turn I wasn't prepared for and *WOOMPF*! DEATH RAGE!"
*she gesticulates werewolf claws*
"I'd be all 'Arrgg, curse you moving pieces of metal! I will break your bones and eat your bolts!"
Back to top Go down
Al

Al

Carnival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival   Carnival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Al laughs. "well lets hope that wouldn't happen. It would be hard to explain for one. In any case, I'd be honored to sit by you" Al mirrors Simon and offers Myra his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carnival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival   Carnival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carnival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Darkness :: Game Play :: Retroactive Character Stories-
Jump to: